I am a proud new homeowner of a little Mediterranean style house in the hills of Oakland along with my husband Chris who is a nurse and our three fur babes. Chris doubles as my photo assistant whenever he is available, I began training him during the height of Covid to keep weddings safe and we realized how much we love working together so we are keeping it going about half the time. We have one adorable Klee Kai dog named Zoe who has all the energy in the world. We also have two black cats, Samura who is our little tripod cat, and Onyx who is our forever hungry cat. Commercial photo assistant work keeps me on my toes, I love pre-lighting and being on set. With that being said my heart is in shooting. My photography style? It’s intimate, passionate and truly authentic. It’s those little moments when you think no one is watching. My favorite is uncontrolled laughter, I’m always looking to have a good time with my clients. I promise to make it easy for you. Let’s keep it simple but full of passion and real. Sometimes I use lights, sometimes I keep it natural. Every wedding or session is different and I’ll always promise to create inspired images you’ll treasure forever.
The country I am dying to get back to is ____________.
One day I'd love to have dinner with ________________ because she's a badass, nuff said.
Want to win me over? Buy me __________ and we'll be friends for life!
"We did a boudoir shoot with Amani prior to our wedding and it was fantastic. My wife is normally very shy but Amani helped make her feel comfortable and relaxed. Both of us gained confidence and felt sexy. Amani is amazing at selecting poses. Even though the boudoir shoor was definitely out of our "normal", our photos made it look like we were naturals at it. Who knows, maybe we are but I think it has more to do with Amani's skill. We enjoyed working with her so much and now have a set of tastefully sexy photos. We highly recommend her.”
- Sayan M.
"Amani was fantastic! I hired her for my last minute wedding in South Lake Tahoe due to covid changing everything she showed up on time took amazing photos and made sure I got all the photos I wanted to get and stayed a little bit after her time to get more photos she was amazing! She sent me some teasers and I am so in love with them she captured our style perfectly dark and romantic the pictures are way more than I could have ever hoped for! I would hire her again in a heart beat!! Thank you for everything ."
- Amanda M.
“Amani was awesome!
She was fun to work with and even put up with our dog who was being a real brat that day. The photos we got back are incredible.”
• KOSA Arts - 2016 - Photographer
• Clark Hsiao - 2017 - Kaiser CEO
• Clayton Cotterelle - 2017 - Oculus
• Cody Pickens - 2017 - 2018 - Google, Silicon Valley Magazine, Biztech Magazine, USC Alumni Mag, Fortune Magazine, Smart Suits, Science Magazine, Modern Luxury Magazine
• Maren Graham - 2017 Levis's
• Ryan Young - 2017 - 2019 Hollywood Reporter, NYT, ESPN
• Victor Wang - 2017 Auster Fitness
• Amanda Hibbert - 2018 - 2021 John Masters Organics, Levi's
• Brandon McGanty - 2018 - 2020 Sales Force, DesignThis!, Gymboree, Plantronics, Chateau Montelena, McFadden Farm, ZoomRoom
• Dominic DiSaia - 2018 Body Armor
• Dylan Coulter - 2018 ESPN
• Eric Krangle - 2018 Party City
• Jack Hutch - 2018 AEye
• Jamel Toppins - 2018 - 2020 Forbes
• John Johnson - 2018-2019 Athleta, ZICO
• Benjamin MulHolland - 2018 Lake Merritt Monster Movie - Assistant Gaffer
• Nathan Bolster - 2018 Menlo Park Schools
• Stitch Fix - 2018-2020
• Tawni Bannister - 2018 NY Billboard Awards
• Ted Thomas - 2018 - 2021, McEvoy Farms, Saffron Marigold
• Aubrie Pick - 2019 Jeff Schlarb & Barry’s Castro, Topo Chico
• Austin Hargrave, 2019 - Asana
• Cayce Clifford - 2019 Audubon Magazine
• Dani & Jordan Lutes - 2019 Athleta
• Erin Lubin - 2019 Opportune
• Go Atticus - 2019 - Olympics 2020
• Planet Home - 2019 - Photographer
Gear: Canon, Nikon, Sony, ProPhoto, BronColor, AlienBees
Programs: Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, Lightroom, CaptureOne [basic D.T. skills, not advanced]